FIBERCELL 96 HOLDER
BCC FiberCell-96 is a holder for FiberCells with a diameter of 35 mm. The design is based on the same dimensions as the BCC Insert Frame 96 tray which ensures the holder fits into the current logistic system of customers using this size configuration.
Key design features:
– development of a dense root biomass,
– maximum lateral roots,
– effective air-pruning of roots and
– adequate drainage from the cell.
The FiberCell-96 is made from high quality PP plastic with UV protection using an advanced mould with more than 30 injection points for plastic. The control system, where each injection point is individually controlled ensures an even filling of plastic at an optimal temperature. This ensures no stress is built up in the plastic and a better finish and a longer life span of the product is guaranteed.
The product has a design, which ensures durability and all edges and corners are well rounded off to ensure comfortable handling.
The design is optimized to help create strong and healthy plants with a vital root system. The interaction of FiberCell material and holder is crucial for the successful propagation of a top quality rootplug. The smooth surface of the FiberCell-96 makes it easy to clean the product.
– Same dimensions as the BCC Insert Frame 96 tray ensures holder fits into current logistic system of customers using this size configuration
– Large ventilation areas along sides and top for optimum air pruning and to avoid root bridging
– Protected around sides to reduce evaporation and drying out
– 90mm tall holder to minimise exposure of top part of FiberCell
– Large bottom drainage hole
– Ribs in top part to support FiberCell to fit snug for automated production
– Tray and cavities tapered to allow for 55mm stacking height for efficient transportation