1-ROW FIBERCELL FILLER
BCC started development of its new FiberCell concept in 2011 based on intensive nursery and infield trials in commercial forestry operations in the Southern Hemisphere. The FiberCell system consists of FiberCell material, filling machines that are suitable both for the small and the big plant producer and holders. Trials are currently still ongoing to develop the concept even further in order to find the optimum solutions for various growing conditions and climates!
• An ideal filler for smaller nurseries (up to 30.000 cells per day) or for medium to long term large scale commercial trials.
• The preferred choice for remote areas where access to spares is difficult and technical expertise is limited.
• The filler has all the main functions including paper roll feeding, heat gluing, media filling and cell cutting.
• Cell length is adjustable.
• Operating speed adjustable up to a max speed of 0.7 seconds per cell.
• Manual placing of cells into holders.
• Fillers are equipped with a communication module which allows remote access to the unit for back-up support