MULTI-ROW FIBERCELL FILLER
BCC started development of its new FiberCell concept in 2011 based on intensive nursery and infield trials in commercial forestry operations in the Southern Hemisphere. The FiberCell system consists of FiberCell material, filling machines that are suitable both for the small and the big plant producer and holders. Trials are currently still ongoing to develop the concept even further in order to find the optimum solutions for various growing conditions and climates!
• Multi-row fillers are designed based on the configuration of the holder used. The number of lines will be determined by the number of rows in the tray.
• An ideal filler for large scale operations (up to 300.000-350.000 cells per day) where high productivities are required and labour needs to be minimised.
• The preferred choice for large scale automated nurseries with adequate technical expertise.
• The filler has all the main functions including paper roll feeding, heat gluing, media filling and cell cutting.
• Cell length is adjustable.
• Operating speed adjustable up to a max speed of 0.9 seconds per cell.
• Automated placing of cells into holders.
• Fillers are equipped with a communication module which allows remote access to the unit for back-up support
• Fillers are fully compatible with and integrated into BCC production lines for sowing or cutting setting.